Blue Mountain Brewery - 9519 Critzer Shop Rd, Afton, VA 22920 - (540) 456-8020
Next up on the epic Memorial Day Beercation trip was Blue Moon Brewery Restaurant. I've been here before and they have a great outdoor setup with views of the mountains. Their flight had 10 different beers (including one from South Street) and $9.
1. Blue Mountain Classic Lager - Continental Lager - 5.3% - 22 IBU
2. Kolsch 151 - German Kolsch - 5.0% - 18 IBU
3. South Street 365 Shandy - Lemonade Beer - 5.0% - 12 IBU (GUEST BEER)
4. Rockfish Wheat Summer Weiss Beer - Bavarian Hefeweizen - 5.3% - 16 IBU
5. Full Nelson Virginia Pale Ale - Pale Ale - 5.9% - 60 IBU
6. Summer Haze Pale Weisbock - Pale Weisbock - 5.3% - 12 IBU
7. OFB Mild - Mild Ale - 4.8% - 23 IBU
8. Blue Reserve - Belgo American Ale - 7.0% - 44 IBU
9. Uberpils - Imperial Pilsener - 7.6% - 40 IBU
10. Brawling Belgian - Belgian Porter - 6.6% - 25 IBU
Read More At Blue Mountain's Website
Blue Mountain is always pretty packed and the servers/waiters are quite busy. Make sure to order whenever they come by.
Beyond Recommendations: OFB Mild, Summer Haze, Blue Reserve, Brawling Belgian
MORE VA BREWERIES FROM THE GREAT VIRGINIA BEER TRIP