James River Brewing Company - 561 Valley St, Scottsville, VA 24590 - (434) 286-7837
Next up on the epic Memorial Day Beercation trip was James River Brewing Company in Scottsville, Virginia. This place is apparently under it's 3rd management team but the beer was delicious. I sat out on the patio and had a ... FLIGHT ($7)! It included 6 different beers.
1. Hatton Ferry - Pale Ale - 5.6% - 30 IBU
2. James Blonde 007 - Blonde Ale - 4.4% - 12 IBU
3. River Runner - ESB - 4.7% - 15 IBU
4. Sherman - Irish Stout - 5.3% - 12 IBU
5. Fluvanna fluss - Hefeweizen - 5.0% - 9 IBU
6. JRB 3.0 - IPA - 6.4% - 50 IBU
Read More At James River's Website
This was the final stop on our 15 brewery tour of Virginia but it was one of my favorites. The beer was good and the patio out back was very nice.
Beyond Recommendations: James Blonde 007, Fluvanna Hefeweizen, Hatton Ferry Pale Ale
MORE VA BREWERIES FROM THE GREAT VIRGINIA BEER TRIP