Soaring Ridge Craft Brewers - 523 Shenandoah Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016 - (540) 529-2140
Next up on the epic Memorial Day Beercation trip was Soaring Ridge Craft Brewers, located on the outskirts of Roanoke in an old industrial area. You can't miss the big sign on the road and the giant garage bay. Soaring Ridge has a great selection with 9 beers on tap and I sat down for a full flight.
1. Tinker Creek - Kolsch - 4.0% - 30 IBU
2. White Top - Belgian White Ale - 4.5% - 15 IBU
3. Virginia Creeper - Pale Ale - 5.5% - 40 IBU
4. Switch Back - IPA - 6.0% - 25 IBU
5. Trailhead - Nut Brown Ale - 6.5% - 84 IBU
6. Twisted Stump - Porter - 6.5% - 84 IBU
7. Night Hiker - Black IPA - 6.5% - 90 IBU
8. ESB - ESB - ?% - ? IBU
9. WhIPA Snappa - IPA - 5.6% - 62 IBU
10. Mix - I Don't remember what this was, it was a mix of 2 other brews
Read More At Soaring Ridge's Website
Soaring Ridge has a really cool setup. They have a large indoor space with indoor cornhole, lots of tables, live music, and a bar. This is one of those indoor places with a huge pull up garage so even if it is raining you can have a good time.
Beyond Recommendations: Seasonal ESB, White Top Belgian White, Night Hiker Black IPA
MORE VA BREWERIES FROM THE GREAT VIRGINIA BEER TRIP